The following is a list of some of the responsibilities of an accountant:
- Prepare balance sheets, profit, and loss statements, and other financial reports. Accountant duties and responsibilities also include analysing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses. Reports organization’s finances to management and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- May require a bachelor’s degree in accounting or an area of specialty and two to four years of experience in the field or in a related area. Accounting candidates must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Work under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing budget forecasts
- Processing tax payments and returns
- Managing all accounting transactions
- Preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports
- Analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full Time