|To undertake all work to the highest standard possible and in line with current best practice.
To comply with contract specifications and service delivery conditions.
Daily monitoring and maintaining all building assets as per the safety standard & procedures.
Daily operations and normal repairs, replacement of parts & progressing as per the planned preventive maintenance schedule also.
- Manage and supervise the daily activities of the technical team.
- Ensures optimal usage of manpower and resources.
- Oversees and carries out maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Responds to all reactive maintenance within the specified service level agreements and operational policies.
- Ensures that Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks are carried out in accordance with the schedule, frequency and task lists and provides reports on any works required thereafter.
- Responds in a prompt and efficient manner to all reactive issues and help desk requests.
- Carries out site inspection on a random basis to monitor the benchmark of work and schedule
- Coordinates with other teams and ensures satisfactory completion of work.
- Submits weekly accurate timesheets for the operational staff.
-Minimum technical certificate or diploma in mechanical, civil or electrical engineering.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience with relevant history of installation, maintenance and repair in commercial premises.
– Display a sound knowledge of MEP installation and civil related works.
– Should have a sound knowledge of pipefitting, electrical and electronic fault diagnosis and brazing techniques as applicable to the AC and refrigeration industry. Good understanding of A/C systems and controls.
– CMMS/BMS experience (Maximo Preferred).
– Experience of safe working practices, risk assessments, method statements and permit-to-work systems.
– Knowledge of HSEQ practices and policies.