|The Sales Manager will be responsible for delivering the company’s sales targets through building relationships with agents and direct customer sales, ensuring high customer satisfaction with the entire sales process. They will also work with the Marketing team to provide recommendations and input into marketing campaigns to attract new customers.
- Reviewing current business practice and implementing recommendations to deliver an effective target based sales strategy.
- Accountability to ensure accomplishment of the overall company’s sales target through consistently delivering, and exceeding monthly targets.
- Preparing the Sales budget and monitoring financial performance against budget
- Identifying new business opportunities to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with agents to ensure Lootah properties are being effectively marketed.
- Keeping up to date with market trends and competitor activity, adapting strategy to reflect market conditions, when necessary.
- Working closely with Marketing team to identify innovative ideas for promotional campaigns to generate new sales.
- Measuring ROI of marketing initiatives.
- Participating in sales launches / events when required.
- Liaison with the Customer Services Team to ensure effective handover.
- Bachelor degree
- 7-9 years experience in real estate / property development in the region.
Skills & Experience:
- High level of commercial acumen.
- Strategic mindset.
- Results oriented.
- Customer focused.
- Builds strong networks, internally and externally.
- Interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- High level of integrity and dependability.
Job Category: Management
Job Type: Full Time
Companies: Lootah Real Estate Development