Job Purpose :
|A business development executive is responsible for developing growth in the company through increased sales and customer acquisition. Your job duties as a business development executive are to generate sales leads, contact potential clients, and nurture existing customer relationships.
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems and managing virtual and in-person sales meetings.
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Running outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to create sales opportunities.
- Maintaining client activities in CRM and Developing and presenting proposals customized for each client’s specific business needs.
- Ensuring excellent customer service through regular client follow up.
- Translating proposals into ready-to-sign contracts.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a Business Development experience in the technology industry.
- A strong sales record is essential. Experience in any of the sphere of e-commerce, ERP, Software development, software consultancy will be preferred.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to influence decision makers at all levels.
- Self-motivated and target driven.
- Experience within an IT andEducation background.
- Industry experience in one or more of the following areas is highly preferred: ERP Software, SaaS, mobile apps, and analytics.
Job Category: Management
Job Type: Full Time
Companies: SSL Homes Interior Design Tech Falcon Software Solutions