|A Front Desk Administrator is responsible for providing a professional and welcoming first point of contact for visitors and guests. This includes greeting individuals, answering phone calls, and directing inquiries to the appropriate person or department. The Front Desk Receptionist also schedules appointments, manages meeting rooms, and assists with general administrative tasks. Excellent customer service skills and a friendly demeanor are essential in this role. The Front Desk Receptionist must also be proficient in using office equipment, such as telephone systems and computer software.
- Greet and welcome visitors and guests in a professional and friendly manner
- Answer phone calls and direct inquiries to the appropriate person or department.
- Schedule appointments and manage meeting room bookings.
- Maintain a clean and organized front desk area.
- Assist with general administrative tasks, such as filing and data entry.
- Receive and distribute mail and packages.
- Provide information and assistance to visitors and guests.
- Maintain security by following procedures and monitoring visitor access.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience in a customer service or receptionist role.
- Proficient in using telephone systems and computer software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
Job Category: Management
Job Type: Full Time
Companies: Center Point Logistics Lootah Real Estate Development